torsdag, september 07, 2006

The book cover reflecting my own experiences

To write your own book and also design the cover might be like a dream! You don't have to translate the vision and maybe unclear ideas of a customer/client. All you have to do is to make a layout of your own feelings – and of course know how to do it! This cover is created by Linda Häll, now studying Desktop publishing and graphic design.

Book front cover by Linda Häll, "Mine – the way out of childlessness"
The design is done with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop

"This project was really fun! At once I knew which genre would be my choice. The idea about writing a book about my own experiences of childlessness has been in my thoughts for a long time. That’s why I found this project of creating a book cover so interesting.
The book is entitled ’Mine’ because it’s all about my own experiences and kids. I chose a photo of my children and did some Photoshop work, and also I picked up a rose".

Inga kommentarer: