måndag, oktober 23, 2006

Some more mixed pictures...

Sofie Blom, a student at the course made three different pictures illustrating gene manipulation in a humorous way. In two of the pictures she used a photo of her own face. Here is the result and her story:




"i wanted to do something dramatic and also something funny. I found a nice photo of a black cat and decided switch faces with a photo of me. I also wanted it to be obvious that it wasn't for real, but not to obvious, therefore i decided to not let the fur shine through the nose and around the eyes.


then i manipulated a photo of a ferocious tiger and a nice little pig to enhance the contrasts.


the last photo is a mix between myself and a monkey, i don't mind making a bit fun of myself and i really like how this photo turned out with fur on the cheeks. i think it's quite funny!"

Inga kommentarer: